This policy applies to cookies and web pages operated by
Formed, usually in letters and numbers, a coockie * is a small file that is automatically downloaded to the memory of a device (PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.) used in browsing the Internet, when the user access certain websites.
* A cookie is completely "passive", does not contain viruses or software and does not have the ability to access your hard drive information.
What is the purpose of cookies ?
Cookies have the role of announcing a website if users return to the site. When users access a site for the first time (from a web browser), the website transmits information to the browser, which creates a text file. When a user returns to that website, the browser transmits this created file to the website.
Other purposes of cookies:
- ensuring a fast and easy interaction between users and the website;
- easily perform previous activities when users re-access the site;
- recognition of new website visitors;
- keeping your username and password if you are registered;
- improving the idashop.ro website;
- developing a better understanding of the other needs of the website's customers;
We assure you that the types of cookies that idashop.ro uses are functional, essential, session and last but not least, high-performance.
How to control these cookies ?
Controlling or disabling cookies is possible and depends on the type of cookie. The web browser offers this option to users.
If you would like to learn more about enabling / disabling these cookies, as well as deleting them, please visit the following page: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Some browsers allow users to be tracked while browsing through the "Stop Tracking" feature. There is a possibility to block certain functionalities of our website by using this module, as well as blocking cookies.
Please note that disabling cookies may make it difficult or impossible to navigate certain websites. At the same time, the browsing experience will no longer be pleasant and you will not be able to enjoy all the benefits of the website.
Cookie settings are subject to change. These are usually found in the "Help", "Options" or "Preferences" menu in browsers.
Importance of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
- content and services adapted to the preferences and interests of users - categories of products and services.
- offers tailored to the interests of users - password retention.
- keeping filters that protect children from Internet content (family mode options, safe search features).
- Limit the frequency of ad serving - a limited number of ad impressions for a particular user on a site.providing advertising relevant to the interests of users.
- providing advertising relevant to the interests of users.
- optimization, measurement and analytics features - for example, what kind of content is viewed and how a user gets to a website (eg search engines, directly, from other websites, etc.) or confirmation a certain level of traffic to a website. Websites conduct these analyzes of their use to improve the sites for the benefit of visitors and users.
You can find out more by visiting the following websites: